The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video) The Chef's Song by Labaiteatras (claymation music video)

This is very good stuff! I love how the claymation in this works and the funny bit at the end where he sees the dirty pots and pans. The animation is slightly crude (being claymation and stuff) but it really stands out as a good piece of animation. Good job!

djavh responds:

Thank you for watching and writing a nice comment

The First Transformation The First Transformation

Nice cut out animation I like the style. I usually use After Effects for my animations but you've done pretty good on this. ^^

Clouds Clouds

To be honest this animation is a bit monotonous but the timing is beautiful with the cushioning of the clouds. Good work mate. ^^

SkoolCool responds:

I know the rhythm and lack of drama isn't for everyone's taste, so thanks!

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

This is wacky animation especially with the character's big hair. ^^

Bubbles Away Speedpaint Bubbles Away Speedpaint

Pretty good though I suggest looking at more detail in your artwork for example look at James Gurney or DrawwithJazza on Youtube they're really good tutors and they've really helped me with my artwork. ^^ Good luck.

How to draw skulls How to draw skulls

Pretty good how you designed the skulls here, very cartoony. I'd definately get inspiration from this. ^^

Animation-S responds:

yay!! :) I'm glad ;)

Lion Speedpaint Lion Speedpaint

I like how you did this lion though I would like to see the colour and backgrounds in speedpaints like this. ^^

Popplio Speedpaint Popplio Speedpaint

This is good I like how you painted this pokémon though I suggest adding a more detailed background so it doesn't look like he's in the middle of nowhere. I hope this helps. ^^

Pennywise the clown Pennywise the clown

This is pretty good artwork though I suggest adding music that suits the theme to this painting like a dark, circus-like music to give more of a feel to it rather than some random pop music. Also try looking at how other professional artists do their speedpaints and learn from that. I hope this helps. ^^

Kalverin responds:

Thank you for your suggestion! Ill keep that in mind next time ^^

pkmn generations pkmn generations

Pretty good I mean I was born in the 90s so this makes sense to me to see the process of Pokémon. I think the game is better than the TV show though. ^^