Finding the LAST heart piece in Zelda Finding the LAST heart piece in Zelda

I found it quite funny you certainly have a sense of humor. ^^ I love animations with funny bits in. Keep it up.

Evy-kun responds:

Thank you very much! I love humor!

The Wind The Wind

Pretty good I've never animated with Toon Boom Harmony so I think you've done well. Though I prefer to work in Adobe Flash/Animate because I know how it works. Still not too shabby. ^^

POKEMON SICKNESS! POKEMON SICKNESS!

This was creepy but at least there was no blood. ^^

Speedpaint - Alchemist Speedpaint - Alchemist

Good job! this gave me the feeling of the whole Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde scenario. I'd say though in the description or video tell us what programs you used to record and paint on. I hope this helps. ^^

Baarmaboi responds:

thanks. i might do that in the future.

Clay animation|Randon stuff Clay animation|Randon stuff

This is pretty good but you need to work on your lighting because it keeps flickering in the background. Maybe try filming this in a place where there's no sunlight and wear black clothes as the colour of what you wear effects the lighting when you do stop motion/claymation. I hope this helps.^^

What's a Limerick? Cartoon Video What's a Limerick? Cartoon Video

Pretty good for educating children I like that. You could work for Cbeebies or something. ^^

Water Spirit Water Spirit

Hah hah! I loved that twist in the end! Good job! I found this a very good type of story. The designs of the characters are good and simple and the music is fitting for this too. Keep it up. ^^

Witch Mercy Timelapse Color Witch Mercy Timelapse Color

I love how you made this it brings me in te mood for Halloween, but where's the music?

Spaceship flight 3D Animation Spaceship flight 3D Animation

All those days! wow! I done think I could wait that long. Still good job.

Water Simulation in Blender Water Simulation in Blender

Now this is pretty good. I'm using Blender at the moment but am struggling how to get the scenes right when I follow them on experts tutorials.