All 253 art Reviews

Magearna Magearna

This creature gave the idea of the Digimon TV show. I like how you made this very interesting with that keep it up my friend. ^^

EduardoMartnezGonzle responds:

Thanks ^^

Gold Reaper Gold Reaper

This reaper is creepy! I like how you made the wings of it bird-like instead of bat-like like what people would expect. ^^ Nice work keep it up.

Kalverin responds:

Thank you, go check out the original reaper on myrnecromansons deviantart. The design is based off taht ^^

yoko yoko

The warmness is pretty neat. It gives me the feeling of being in Lanzarote (Spain). Good work. ^^

luna luna

Nice to see what the moon would be like in the future when people finally import these kind of things there for us to see and do.

Nipple man Nipple man

My tiny little nipples went to France! LOL. ^^

Hocus Pocus Hocus Pocus

The detail in this is pretty good. It gives me the feeling of Alice in Wonderland and The Worst Witch put together. Keep it up. ^^

Fashion Week Fashion Week

Pretty neat though I would use more detailed shading. Still I think you've done a good job. ^^

Dooffrie responds:

Thanks! the idea is that light is hitting them right above. Totally valid point though.

Anon Anon

How interesting this puts me in the mood for The Phantom of the Opera (I loved reading that book and listening to the music). Good job. ^^

Aope responds:

Yay thanks for your nice reviews, I'm gald I you like 'em and put you in the mood :D

Broken Heart Broken Heart

This is creepy like something you see from one of Nickalodeon's shows. I found them disturbing and this brings the creepiness back to me. Still you've done a good job with the shading and everything. ^^

King King

I remember this animation from Newgrounds a few days ago. I found it interesting with them going to the moon and stuff. Good job. ^^

TheOverGhoul responds: